Mô tả công việc
Business Development Manager - Money Transfer role is a unique opportunity to help drive growth through the optimization of our growing number of partner agents. This is a critical role as it directly correlates to continually improving the user experience through greater availability while minimizing costs. This data-driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking & interpersonal ability to manage partnerships.
This is an intense business side startup role, and this person will work with multiple operations teams along with headquarters-based engineering, product, and process teams. This role will have direct responsibility for the growth of the VRED business.
WHAT YOULL DO:
• Develop & Optimize Processes. Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow
• Analytics. Heavy analysis of agent and user metrics to properly allocate supply, guide agent incentive programs, and ensure high-quality experiences on the VRED system
• Strategy. Decide which projects the team should focus on and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals
• Product Improvement. Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless agent and user experience
• Partner Relations. Manage agent development, identify & attack problem areas for agents, and negotiate with businesses for agent perks
• Expansion Planning / Recruiting. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of agent incentive programs and work with management to execute those strategies
• Agent Support. Manage the day-to-day issues of thousands of agents on our system
• Hustle. Take ownership of VREDs growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
• Mobilize & Grow. Take on new opportunities like launching a new market, spinning off a new product line, experimenting with new business models
Yêu cầu công việc
• 2+ years experience required
• Age from 22 to 32
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Strategy and data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
• Solid understanding of a variety of business models
• Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
• Startup (all-hands-on-deck) "I bust my ass because I love it" approach
• A willingness to be “in the trenches” working with our agents-partners
• Bachelors degree in business, economics, finance or similar field
• Stellar Excel skills
• Willingness to travel to the rural areas
• Consulting background with strategic and analytics decision instincts (i.e. McKinsey, BCG etc)
• Tech enthusiast with product development and management experience
• Operations/engineering background with dreams of applying similar process to people processes
• Corporate strategy background with a willingness to roll up your sleeves
• Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
• The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics.
• Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
• Competitive salary & stock options
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH phát triển việt nam hưng thịnh (vred)
- Địa chỉ: