Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
OJR (Orthopedic Joint Replacement) is a growing business of B.Braun Vietnam. The position holder will demonstrate accountability for assisting Business Development Manager to implement the annual business plan of a group of product portfolio, focusing on OJR, in the assigned market to meet the business objectives.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
1. Assist in business plan development and plan implementation:
- Review the product portfolio, analysis market data, identify influence factors and suggest strategies for each in local market.
- Implement market research projects or dealer evaluation, including proposal generation, draft questionnaires, vendor oversight and budget proposal.
- Liaise with advertising companies to prepare detail aids, leaflets, posters and other materials (print and electronic).
- Take charge of implementing marketing activities for the product range, including: events, workshop, CME…
- Establish long-term professional relationships with potential clients, customers, and local dealers to promote the organizations products and services.
- Develop KOLs network and relationship to leverage the awareness and familiarization of the product in local market with focus on big hospitals.
- Prepare reports, presentation and product brief materials for dealers, customers, KOLs presentation.
2. Be responsible to generate sales through dealer management:
- Assist to implement the annual business plan accordance with the discussion with local dealers. Prepare forecast with high accuracy to balance market demand and B.Braun supply.
- Act as a contact point between dealers and internal SCM to manage Purchasing Order status such as tracking purchasing orders, delivering follow up, stock handling
- Support to resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Support local dealers to make product presentations to customers
- Prepare all necessary documents for tender (if any) and sales administration support.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Direct Manager from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việc
• BS or MS, ideally in Life Sciences, Biomedicines, Pharmacy or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant experience in sales, marketing or business development of the healthcare industries.
• Have a good relationship networking with Orthopedic Surgeons is an advantage.
• Good English, both written and verbal communication – Must be
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong leadership and relationship management skills.
• Good business acumen.
• Able to interact, cooperate, and motivate across departments and functions.