Mô tả công việc
We are seeking business oriented candidates with experience to fill the “Business Administration Manager״ position within Resource Management & Advisory (RMA) Group based in Vietnam. We are looking for individuals who are self-driven, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business. The ideal candidate should preferably, have the experience in Business Development for IT & BPO industry with the necessary knowledge of the Vietnam market and law (Corporate Law and Employment & Labour Law). Proficiency in English is required.
***Reporting to: Country Manager Vietnam
***Roles and Responsibilities: Assist the Country Manager in a variety of tasks such as -
• Develop and execute sales strategies
• Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts
• Attend to and resolve clients needs and concerns
• Conduct market research to gain market intelligence, including information on competitive products, competitors market activity, industry trends, future projects etc.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
• Provide advisory to RMA Management (interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations)
• Process hiring-related paperwork (e.g. drafting of employee contract, letter of appointment etc.)
• Perform day-to-day administrative tasks (e.g. maintaining information files and processing paperwork etc.)
• Manage correspondences (e.g. answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages, open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail)
• Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints
• All other necessary activities necessary to set up a Vietnam office
Yêu cầu công việc
• Degree in Business Management, Marketing or Equivalent
• Knowledge of local legislation, commercial law, labor law
• Min 5 years of relevant working experience
• Min 3 years in labor sublease or labor supply field
• Software service background or general knowledge about IT is a benefit
• Working experience in the IT & BPO industry is preferred.
• Possess good problem-solving skills.
• Possess good English verbal and written communication skills.
• Great team player with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Meticulous, resourceful with positive work attitude.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Good chance to study new experience from cross-countries colleagues and leaders
- Career advancement
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: