Mô tả công việc
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support Assistant Laboratory Manager in developing instrument preventive maintenance contracts and tracking/facilitating the instrument preventive maintenance contracts.
• Support Senior Laboratory Manager and Assistant Laboratory Manager in technical management of BSL3 /SAPO4 laboratory. This includes liaison with BSL3 maintenance company, support in bi-annual maintenance and maintaining documentation of BSL3/SAPO4 laboratory equipments.
• Support Assistant Laboratory Manager in installation, maintenance, operation and monitoring of OUCRU cold chain system. This is including but not limited to monitor Labguard software, defrost freezer/fridge, develop maintenance plan, organize intrument file, index, update, store and achieve all laboratory freezer/fridge documents and records.
• Planning and work with maintenance company to maintene the proper function of machines
• Doing back up for fridge/freezer
Laboratories Management Group
This post is based in Ho Chi Minh City, with some travel required to field sites as necessary
HOURS OF WORK
37.5 hours per week, extra hours (weekend) may be required.
Initially for 01 years, including a 02 month probation period, with possibility of extension.
Head of Laboratories and/or Lab Assistant Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor in Bio medical or Engineering related subjects
• Have experience in hand work
• Minimum 2 years working experience in Bio medical Engineering
• Fluency in both Vietnamese and English
• Can read and understand technical document
• Have experience in using/fixing lab equipment
• Problem solving abilty and team work
- Contracted salary: Negotiate (depending on actual experience and education).
- Optional insurance: In-patient and out-patient medical coverage; Personal accident insurance coverage
- Two months salary for annual bonus and clothes
- Annual leave 18 days/year for the first year, a maximum of 30 days
- Other responsibilities and benefits are based on Viet Nam Labor Law.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their detailed resume and cover letter in English, including copies of relevant degrees, certificates, either by email or by post to the following address:
Oxford University Clinical Research Unit
Laboratory of Clinical Science
Hospital for Tropical Diseases
764 Vo Van Kiet, Ward 1, District 5, HCMC
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
15th March 2019
* We thanks all applications but only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- As per Units policies.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: oxford university clinical research unit
- Địa chỉ: