Nơi làm việc:
Địa chỉ: 10th floor, Maple Tree Business Center, 1060 Nguyen Van Linh, District 7, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Manage breeding farm operation based on standard operating procedures (SOP) of Cargill
· Responsible for farm revenue, cost management, PNL and capital spending.
· Responsible for the setting up and reviewing of farm SOPs and the related training & implementation.
· Responsible for the bio-security, disease prevention, vaccination and medication program of the farm.
· Responsible for daily feeding management of animals.
· Responsible for breeding and farrowing management of sows.
· Provide sound environment for animal comfort – EAS.
· Responsible for breeding stock selection, quarantine on arrival and sales of animals.
· Responsible for farm housekeeping and welfare of employees living in the farm.
· Work with internal/external experts such as breeder, veterinarian, farmers for farm operation.
· Survey, communicate and handle buying/selling process for farm supplyings and output (feeds, animals, drugs, pork, manure and so on)
· Hire and train the labor for animal barn to meet company standard
· Digital implementation for farm management and reporting.
· Responsible for farm safety management under Cargill standard
· Make all necessary permits and documents secured.
· Lead execution of facility operation procedure to ensure compliance to legal regulations in terms of farm managerment including animal handling, drug usage, manure disposal and dead animal handling based on Cargill guiding principle
· Assure proper maintenance and documentation as required.
Any other duties as assigned
· Administrative assistant work as appropriate
· Manage relationship with local authorities
· Manage relationship with key stakeholders and local communities
Yêu cầu công việc
Education (includes formal education, certifications, accreditations, etc)
· College graduate in Animal Nutrition/Veternarian or relevant working experience.
· Minumum of 5 years experience in swine breeding farm management
· Ability to manage livestock(Swine/Poultry) production under Cargill standard on Safety and Biosecurity
· Working experience to handle conflict between animal farm and neighbors in the community
· Computer skills and be familiar with MS office.
· Demonstrated communication, collaboration and leadership skills, and service mindset.
· Practical knowledge on how to handle animal and labor in Vietnam
Work Location: Dak Lak