Mô tả công việc
1/ Job Scope:
Brand Manager oversees all aspects within a company. The most important task of a Brand Manager is to assure that the company stays on schedule with regard to the goals set by the Board of Management. Brand Manager usually oversees most or all of the firms marketing and sales functions as well as the day-to-day operations of the business. Frequently, the Brand Manager is responsible for effective planning, delegating, coordinating, staffing, organizing, and decision making to attain desirable profit making results for an organization
- Be responsible for ensuring revenue and profit growth, as well as for the effectiveness and efficiency of day-to-day operations.
- Set and implement the overall strategy, direction, budget and sales targets for every stores
- Ensure compliance with applicable business unit policies, practices and objectives.
- Recommend and roll out best practices and other operational improvement initiatives to enhance Company operations and profitability.
- Manage the team to ensure all legal documents (contracts, licenses…) are compliance with local requirements and are done before new store open.
3/ Market Development:
- Conduct market research to define real estate development short & long term plans and forecasting.
Identifies and investigates new market opportunities to develop the chains.
- Develop and periodic assessment of marketing channels of products
- Review long term, short term marketing plan and objective.
- Review and adjust marketing plan and activities
- Manage marketing department to plan, build strategy and promotion.
- Manage key customer relationships.
- Be responsible for formulating, establishing and implementing brand strategy and direction for brand concept.
4/ Finance & Accounting
- Manage budget to maximize profits, overseeing the payroll and department expenditures.
- Coordinate with Finance Department to conducts field and financial
evaluations, assists in estimating development costs, construction time, and
obtains management approvals
5/ Training & Development
- Evaluate the training results and development plans of all staff levels
- Set training requirements of all staff levels to Training development.
- Review training plan and training budget to ensure appropriate training is provided to all staff levels.
- Evaluate training activities.
- Synthesizing and reporting to General Manager (as required) by deadline
- Synthesizing and reporting all task to Head Office Department (if required)
- Obtaining General Manager’s approval for all operation related issues
- Managing and organizing regular meetings with store managers/ sale staffs
- Attending Brand meeting/ Department Meeting
- Fully enjoy the insurance under the provisions of the Labor Law of Vietnam
- Opportunity to develop in a professional environment
- Opportunity to develop communication skills
- Opportunity to go abroad
- Opportunity to promote to higher position
- Gaining commission when the profits are higher than target
* Working place: Level 8, Parkson Paragon Building, 03 Nguyen Luong Bang, Tan Phu Ward, District 7
* Working time: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good at English
- Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Power point
- Can traveling
- Good at communication
- Good-looking is an advantage
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master in Business Administration (MBA), or advanced degree(s), professional certification(s) a plus.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in Retail Cosmetics
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- - 13th payment and - Gaining commission when the profits are higher than target
- - Opportunity to go abroad
- - Opportunity to promote to higher position
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: hal group
- Địa chỉ: