Mô tả công việc
A / General scope of work:
- The Brand Manager initiates and supports marketing activities related to their brand in the country.
- Report to the Senior Brand Manager in the country.
- To be responsible for ensuring the effective execution in market of all plans for the brand that have been reviewed and approved by the Category Director. In addition, the Brand Mgr works with cross functional teams to ensure effective business delivery for their brand.
- In cases where the Brand Manager manages an Assistant Brand Manager, the Brand Manager is responsible for providing leadership, coaching, development and motivation.
B / Main responsibilities:
Integration of Brand Equity
- The Brand Manager ensures all brand program aspects are consistent with MDLZ approved Brand Foundations and implements programs when required.
Strategic Planning Process
- The Brand Mgr liaises cross functionally to conduct and collect all relevant market and consumer data for their brand to feed into the development of a local brand plan (i.e., market and consumer needs analysis, competitor analysis, trade environment and pricing activities, manufacturing opportunities and assessing local economic situation).
Financial Planning Process
- The Brand Manager ensures all marketing inputs for the Annual Plan (AP) and Mid-Year Update (MYU) for their brand/s are captured and communicated to MDLZ.
- Provide quality input into financial forecasting for their brand(s).
- Product and Packaging Quality Initiatives.
- The Brand Manager is part of the project team for all PPQS changes/ initiatives relevant to their brand and is responsible to ensure that all relevant information necessary for the project from a marketing perspective is submitted.
- After approval of the PPQS documents by MDLZ, the BM supports the SBM and Mgr Marketing in ensuring that the product quality meets the expected PPQS from a CI and RD&Q perspective.
- In cases of variance, the Brand Mgr develops recommendations for the Product and Packaging Quality Improvement, and submits to the Mgr Marketing who obtains approval from the Category Director MDLZ.
- The Brand Manager monitors implementation of corrective actions for their brand of responsibility.
Pricing Strategy Implementation
- The Brand Mgr collects and submits competitor and market data for their brand to the Senior Brand Mgr or Mgr Marketing for input into pricing strategy as determined by the Category Director MDLZ.
- The Brand Mgr tracks ongoing pricing activities within the market place relevant for his brand and provides the Mgr Marketing with understanding of opportunities and risks existing in the local market.
Integrated Marketing Communication
- The Brand Mgr participates in the development of an IMC Planning Brief specific to their brand and submitted to the Mgr Marketing who obtains approval from the Category Director MDLZ.
- The Brand Mgr ensures integrity of consumer communication activities within the overall brand strategy.
- The Brand Mgr leads the implementation of the agreed communication plan for their brand within a framework provided by the Mgr Marketing.
- The Brand Mgr participates in agency management briefing and evaluation process.
- The Brand Mgr participates in the media planning process for the brand through engagement in the IMC process.
- The Brand Mgr supports the development of the Media Flowchart relevant for this brand which is led by the Media team and submitted to the Mgr Marketing who obtains approval from the Category Director.
- The Brand Mgr monitors the implementation of the Media activities through constant liaison with the Media Manager.
- The Brand Mgr will provide input to the Mgr Marketing for the year end Media Agency evaluation.
Trade Spend Management
- The Brand Mgr gains an understanding of trade spend activities during meetings with Sales and Senior Brand Mgr or Mgr Marketing.
- The Brand Mgr assists with the analysis of market information from Sales Company, Consumer Insights and Sales Controllers in order to contribute to the development of the Trade Promotional Guidelines to be approved by Category Director.
Business Key Performance Indicators
- The Brand Manager monitors and measures business performance for their specific brand against a set of KPIs as agreed with the SBM or Marketing Manager and approved by the Category Director including:
Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP).
- The Brand Manager assists the Senior Brand Manager or Marketing Manager to determine the volume targets for their brands.
- The Brand Manager monitors volume achievement and inventory levels for their brands and liaises with Sales monthly to discuss changes in volume in order to propose adjustments to the Marketing Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Brand Evaluation.
- High command of English.
- Written Communication.
- Strategic & logic thinking.
- Leadership skill.
- 4 - 5 year experience in brand marketing in FMCG.
- Experience in team management by doing develop brand and marketing activity project: ATL, BTL, NPDs, Innovation, Promotion.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Enjoy attractive compensation and benefits
- Have unique experiences through projects only provided by Mondelez International
- Provide employee bus shuttle service
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: