Mô tả công việc
The Brand Manager is primarily responsible for the execution and review of Brand Marketing strategies and programs for multiple brands and GBAs that will:
• Develop and grow brand equity and market share.
• Deliver category business objectives through the creation of demand at Point-of-Purchase.
This position reports to the Marketing Manager and has 1-3 direct reports.
- Business Objective Delivery
• Financial Targets - Delivery of the Budget and Target metrics of the assigned brand and GBA (e.g. Net Sales, Gross Margins, and Operating Profit).
• Market Share Targets – Determine and deliver market share targets for individual brands.
- Brand & Consumer Interface.
• Brand Operating Plan (BOP) – Lead development of sub brand BOPs and provide input to the category BOP. Lead the team to execute strategies and tactics based on approved resources.
• Brand Equity – Deliver Brand Equity targets in line with the BOP.
• Consumer Insights – Identify and execute the category learning plan to address consumer knowledge gaps, and provide inputs to the Sector Team on regional projects.
• Communication Strategy – Execute and review the local communication strategy to support the BOP, and provide inputs to the Sector Team for the regional communication strategy.
• Media Strategy, Planning and Execution – Develop and manage the execution of Brand media strategies with the Media Agency.
• Consumer Promotions – Develop and execute Consumer Promotion programs for each brand to achieve sales and equity KPIs.
• Communication Material Development - Develop and manage local communication materials to support advertising (ATL and BTL) campaigns with creative agencies. Provide category and/or brand inputs for regional led campaigns.
• Advertising & Consumer Promotion Budget - Manage the Advertising and Consumer Promotion Budget for assigned brands.
• Consumer Response - Review monthly consumer feedback data and take appropriate actions in a timely fashion.
• Product Development - Provide market-specific consumer insights as inputs to the Sector and/or country innovation plan. Provide management oversight for the launch of product innovations.
• SKU Portfolio Management - Develop recommendations for SKU line-up to address the local competitive environment, and work with the Sector Team to achieve optimum mix. Manage the number of SKUs to achieve SKU proliferation targets.
• Pricing Execution - Develop and execute price increase/decrease plans based on the pricing strategy and BOP.
• Packaging Development - Communicate local packaging requirements in terms of language, government regulations and labelling laws to the Sector Team. Lead the local execution of regional packaging and country led products.
• Quality - Communicate any quality issues to the P&TD and Sector Teams on a timely basis.
Yêu cầu công việc
• A minimum of bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Management/Marketing, and at least 4 years’ exposure to brand marketing in the FMCG industry.
• Experience in a management position (i.e. handling a portfolio of brands or customers of magnitude) is preferred.
• He/she is should have good knowledge of brand development and consumer goods industry dynamics
• Proficiency in MS Office tools, Advisor of Nielsen and PC-based applications is also necessary.
• Fluently in English & Vietnamese communication.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary; rewarding initiative and creativity
- Training opportunities
- AON Medical Care
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH kimberly-clark việt nam
- Địa chỉ: