Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 52 Út Tịch, Phường 04, Quận Tân Bình, Tp HCM
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
Tiki strives to be a company where consumers can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. As Vietnam’s local eCommerce champion, we believe in giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenient shopping and delivery experience. Tiki is currently in a phase of hypergrowth and we are seeking highly driven, intelligent and creative people to join our team to improve the lives of Vietnam’s shoppers and sellers from around the world. Our current team has a good mix entrepreneurial and experienced technology and commerce leaders with demonstrated success in building and managing large scale business. We promise a culture that encourages risk taking, quick decision making and great impact on customers and society. Visit tiki.vn to explore.
About the role:
- Identifying research & insights needs for the Retail team to develop targeted high performing Commercial programs.
Working with stakeholders to identify business needs and responsible for framing the exploration that addresses those key business questions.
- Leading segmentation efforts to develop customer personas and specific recommendations to target these personas, and drive adoption across marketing team.
- Telling a compelling story by connecting the dots from a various data sources (consumer/market/digital data) based on a deep understanding of the business.
- Identifying new opportunity areas to enhance & improve marketing strategies & tactics by being on top of trends of consumers, market and competition (through primary & secondary sources). Provide framework/toolkits to regional teams to gather market & competitive insights.
- Working closely with stakeholders to provide the external perspective, drive customer focus and fact-based decision making in the development and validation of new value propositions
- In conjunction with in-house and external research groups, be the point person to lead marketing and candidate experience related insights and research
- Providing regularly cadenced reports and recommendations/action items with insights to improve marketing & business outcomes.
Yêu cầu công việc
- 8+ years experienced in business strategy and/or research and insights
- Ability to assimilate relevant data sources and hone in on key insights that drive business recommendations.
- Experience with a wide array of product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction research methodologies
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, marketing, mathematics, or the sciences
- Employment brand experience
- Experience in both vendor and corporate environments, especially in Ecommerce industry
- Candidates with a Master’s degree or higher with additional experience