Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to GD and Parents company.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual budget execution reports.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions.
- Recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted Vietnamese accounting principles and financial reporting standards.
- Making monthly, quarterly and yearly Tax reports.
- Making quarterly consolidated report for Parents company in Japan.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Performing monthly closing, costing and analyzing production orders for management
- Advising on the improvement of financial management system, internal control system, the use of financial management software, the medium-term and program budgeting.
- Cooperation with other department for preparing for internal audit from Parent company.
- Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing.
- Cooperation with external auditors to prepare Transfer pricing report.
- Supervision the day-to-day operation of the accounting.
- Other financial management duties assigned by the General Director
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelors degree in accounting / finance;
- Strong knowledge in VAS, Tax regulation and other law/circular for business. IFRS knowledge is plus;
- Experience in costing in manufacturing company;
- Have chief accountant certificate;
- Have 5 - year experience as chief accountant in manufacturing company (in FDI company is plus);
- Knowledge in Transfer pricing report is plus;
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English;
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel), Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 - accounting software is preferable;
- Language: English or Japanese