Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 148C Trần Quang Khải, p. Tân Định, Quận 1, TP. HCM
Mức lương: Trên 30 triệu
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
• Come up with system architecture design.
• Provide consultation to technical decision from team.
• Perform high level estimation.
• Perform estimation for story in sprint.
• Develop stories which are ready for development according to defined
• Write unit test for critical feature.
• Perform functional testing to make sure developed story reach to
• agreed quality with QA before deliver to QA.
• Provide mentorship for junior members in the team.
• Perform demonstration of the work done to Product Owner.
Whats on Offer
• Friendly, flexible, and fun working environment
• Very attractive salary based on skills and experience
• Free office lunch
• 13th month of salary
• Great opportunity for career development
• Company trip, team building, monthly party, etc.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Strong understanding of OOD/OOP is a must.
• Strong understanding .Net - based web development knowledge. Understanding of .Net Core is a plus.
• Strong experience in using design patterns such as Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Singleton, Factory, Façade, and C# frameworks that provided support for those coding patterns.
• At least 2-year experience in C# preferable on the server side.
• At least 1–year experience working in an international software project. Experience with customer facing roles is a plus. Experience with large-scale e-commerce projects is a plus.
• Experience with Front-End implementation and build is a plus.
• Good knowledge in building testable software, abstraction layers, and mock objects. Good experience in unit test frameworks such as Microsoft VS2010/2012 unit test, NUnit etc...
• Experience with performance optimization, data caching, load balancing is a plus.
• Thrive well in a creative and changing environment.
• Have good communication skills, have experience with technical coaching and mentoring work.
• High sense of responsibility and leadership-orientation is a must.
• At least good English skills in both speaking and writing.