Mô tả công việc
• The Automation Engineer will be responsible for the automation systems site-wide and will maintain and troubleshoot industrial control systems and instrumentation used throughout the Nui Phao tungsten project. The control systems consist of an assortment of package Siemens, Modicon and Allen Bradley PLCs and the ABB 800xa PCS system
• They will be a key member of the engineering group within the maintenance department and will work closely with a multidiscipline team composed of members with varied but complimentary experience, qualifications and skills that contributes toward Nui Phao achieving their safety and production goals.
• Through a good understanding of the Vietnam health and safety standards they will ensure that any work conducted meets or exceeds these compliance standards.
• To minimize equipment downtime through inspection, failure analysis and repair recommendations and to overcome inherent equipment deficiency through research and design
• Assist with implementing best practice maintenance methods to maximize plant availabilities
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree in in Electrical, Automation or Control Engineering.
• 4-5 years in a maintenance or plant role in a relevant mining/processing or petroleum industry.
• Good English skill.
• Experience working as an electrical, automation or control engineer in heavy industry.
• Experience with ABB800xA control system is very desirable but not essential.
• Experience with PLC programming and maintenance; Siemens Schneider, Allen Bradley,
• Understanding of industrial communications protocols, Profibus, Modbus, TCP/IP.
• Experience with instrumentation such as flow, pressure and level measurement, and control loops.
• Capable of installing, repairing and troubleshooting computer hardware and software
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- competitive salary with 13th month salary
- Extra insurances for employees, spouse, children under 18 years old
- Free accommodation, air ticket, transportation,
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: masan resources
- Địa chỉ: