Mô tả công việc
I. ROLE SYPNOSIS:
The Authorised Workshop (Key Account) Manager will support Channel (National) Sales Manager in achieving country’s OEM target of volume, GM, active outlets and debt collection by acquiring new OEM / Key Account customers and maintain the existing business networks. The incumbent will have a key role in customizing offers to suit the needs of specific customers working closely with the marketing, finance and sales operation teams. He/she will develop, execute and monitor OEM sales & marketing approach to meet the high demands of existing and prospective OEM customers. Besides, he/she will be the key contact for Vietnam OEM to build strong local / regional / global OEM BP/Castrol network.
II. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Develop new business and leading the successful development and implementation of account strategy and offer development and the short and long-term profitable growth associated with OEM accounts by working closely with Global and Regional OEM teams, supply chain, marketing, finance and technology team.
Initiate and advice for OEM about MKT strategy to promote the non-Castrol branded oils at their retail system.
Master and develop non-Castrol branded product portfolio for non-Castrol strategic OEM accounts.
Lead the demand plan for assigned OEM accounts;
Planning and managing activity, budget, financial structure to achieve maximum gross margin
Strengthen the strong partnership with existing OEMs.
Lead the development and execution of OEM training programs;
Activate the investment process for new and existing customers.
Boost and monitor the OEM orders, including foreign accounts in Cambodia: finalize the delivery date, prepare export documents and monitor other supporting documents from other departments such as logistics, forwarder, sales operations and finance.
Lead the complaint settlement to mitigate the performance loss and foster the professional image of Castrol.
Manage OEM distributors to deliver the sales KPI; Provide Leaderships and Supervision to the respective distributor team.
Deliver the annual volume and GM target of OEM accounts.
Monitor and track the volume performance of investment customers.
Proactively tracking the debt collection of OEM accounts on a monthly basis.
Supervise implementation of OEM marketing plan elements and offers and deployment of materials developed;
Comprehend the OEM performance report for monthly meeting with OEMs.
Direct and supervise assigned projects when necessary.
Yêu cầu công việc
Bachelor degree or higher in related field e.g. Business Administration, Marketing, Modern Trade, Engineering, etc.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Min. 2-3 years of sales experience or key account management in OEM/B2B business. Preferably in Automotive or related industry
- Strong knowledge and skills in Sales and Key Account Management
- Good Consumer and Customers Insights
- Strong Commercial and Financial Analytical
- Good Marketing Knowledge will be an advantage
Location : Ho Chi Minh. Travel required: up to 50%.
DESIRABLE CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Fluent spoken and written English & Vietnamese
- Proficiency in computer programs (Microsoft Office)
- Good sales skills – knowing customers, relationship management, journey planning, product knowledge, inventory management
- Negotiation skills – good knowledge of the negotiation process and successfully plans and runs negotiation and be able to effective closes negotiations with achievement of sales accomplished
- Customer Relationship Management – ability to seek to understand customer’s needs and/or interest
- Execute the plan - ability to align our plan to customer plan and deploy agreed activities
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment and performance bonus
- Healthcare plan (24/7) for you, your spouse and children
- Pension plan
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: