Mô tả công việc
You’ll join in our UI/UX design team and have a chance to participate in real projects: two important projects of the company, customers’ projects and other designing tasks as assigned by your team leader. To be specific, you’re going to have the chance to work or to be trained to work as follows:
• Support in creating UI/UX design asset for prototyping or final development projects of the company and customers;
• Assist in creating slide decks to pitch to Product Teams and Outsourcing Teams;
• Expand experience with desktop publishing /imaging applications (Photoshop, Illustrator) for use in creating graphics optimized for the web;
• Design website;
• Design marketing materials for branding the company.
• Use a variety of methods to document design decisions including sketches, process flows, wireframes, storyboards, visual design mockups and interactive prototypes.
• Employ visually interesting and usable visualization techniques to help users explore and understand complex data sets and processes.
• Other tasks as assigned from the Design Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
• Fresh graduate or around 1 - year experience with a bachelor degree in Design, Art or any related fields;
• Strong passion for developing a professional career as a UI/UX designer;
• Positive attitude, can-do spirit, attention to details;
• Creativity, passion for learning more about UI/UX design;
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator is preferred;
• Good written and oral communication skills in English and Vietnamese;
• Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus;
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary for 13th month up to 140%
- Annual professional health check-up and Premium
- Attractive salary based on your experience
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: orient software development corp.
- Địa chỉ: