Mô tả công việc
Role & key responsibilities
• Undertake independent teaching at undergraduate level.
• Undertake administration duties, which may include course coordination role or management of a small award program.
• Adhere to the requirements of the Academic Expectations and Development Framework of RMIT Vietnam.
To find out more
- For further information about this role, and how to apply, please click on the link below:
Applications close on March 21, 2019.
Yêu cầu công việc
Key selection criteria
- Having a common law background, i.e. obtained the master or PhD degree from a university in a common law country.
- Having a strong commercial law background, i.e., having strong teaching and research experience in some or all of the following fields of law: tort law, contract law, consumer law, company law, investment law, and corporate governance.
- Being familiar with principles of electronic contracts and business ethics will be advantages.
- Associate Lecturer: relevant Master’s degree from a recognised institution.
- Lecturer: PhD or equivalent relevant doctoral qualification from a recognised institution. Significant recent professional experience in the advertising sector: client-side, agency-side or otherwise.
- Up-to-date experience in multi-platform strategy, digital branding, consumer analytics or related specialisations in digital advertising.
- Skills in content creation for online/mobile/social will be considered favorably.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver high-quality courses at undergraduate level including the production of online or offline teaching activities and support materials.
- Evidence of achieving course learning outcomes and positive student experiences.
- English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS 7.0 (with no competency less than 6.5).
- Non-Vietnamese candidates must also meet the requirements of the Vietnamese Work Permit process.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary
- Premium healthcare plan for you and your family
- 20 days full paid leave annually
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: rmit university vietnam
- Địa chỉ: