Mô tả công việc
We are looking for 2 persons for 2 roles of Trade Marketing team:
1. Assistant Traditional Off Trade Manager:
Develop plan and fully deliver Trade activation/ campaign/ events proposal, execution, evaluation to ensure its effectiveness according to KPIs set to execute winning behavior changes at the point of purchase/ consumption in particular Off-Premise channel.
- Develop regional channel activation detail plan integrated with follow campaign theme and brand strategy.
- Lead and motivate market development through programs by brands in all regions according to KPIs set to run market development.
- Analyze sales performance data (internal & external data) to monitor the executions and evaluate the efficiencies of the campaigns.
- Work closely with Brand & Sales teams basing on data driven related to market insights, shopper studies to ensure winning choices for key channels and meet end consumers needs & wants.
- Brief the directions/concepts/activities to agencies to develop these campaigns.
- Cooperate closely with Regional trade team and key stakeholders to follow up the execution of the campaigns to have proper actions.
- Work closely with POSM team to well plan for production and manage POSM, promotion gift.
- Monitor of competitive activities and propose innovative ideas and then implement for channels to push sales volume and increase brand awareness
2. Assistant Channel Strategy Manager:
Support Channel Standards Manager in organizing and implementing channel standards across business: cross-functional alignment, regular updates to commercial plans, systems & tools, monitor implementation & change in ways of working, measure results & identify areas for ongoing improvement based on data-driven approach. Manage design and production of channel standards materials & sales support tools with external vendors
- Organize & manage quarterly channel review meetings, including analysis & pre-read prep, alignment with sales & marketing and embedding key decisions in plans (incl. regional activation plans), commercial systems & tools
- Organize & manage PICOS review and update as part of annual channel process, identify and recommend areas for improvement to drive higher / more profitable sales
- Support channel strategy (BWC) process & annual review, partner up with channel & brand teams to implement key decisions in plans & commercial calendar
- Coordinate cross-functional alignment on EOE targets across regions, based on channel strategy, priorities & PICOS
- Vendor selection, brief & management for production of channel standards materials & support tools (incl. digital versions)
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing.
- Knowledge of professionally trade marketing activities.
- At least 2-year working experience in the relevant field in beverage industry or FMCG.
- Expert in data analysis is required.
- Decision maker. Good & clear communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Data oriented, analytical thinking and problem-solving skill.
- Fluently spoken and written in English & Vietnamese.
- Open-minded and enthusiasm.
- Dedication and commitment.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương tháng 13 + variable bonus
- Chương trình chăm sóc sức khỏe cao cấp cho NV và người thân
- 18 ngày phép có lương/ năm
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: heineken vietnam brewery limited
- Địa chỉ: