Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for providing high quality assistance, complete all tasks assigned by GD with good performance and meet the deadline.
- Follow and arrange working schedule for GD (appointments, meetings, travel arrangements, budgets and expense).
- Book meeting room and prepare all necessary facilities (water, projector, polycom system) for GD’s meetings and events of Aeon Japan in Aeon Viet Nam.
- Check all the documents, papers and reports before getting approval from GD. Record data and transfer to the next step in Document Approval after GD signed.
- Coordinate with Coordinator Team to make the monthly sales report
- Make the market research report & Policy meeting report
- Coordinate with Admin Dept. to prepare for apartment, mobile phone… for Global trainee from Aeon Japan.
- Make company schedule, Japanese managers’ schedule, Back Office managers’ schedule every month.
- Prepare correspondence and reports in English as needed.
- Be the interpreter for GD in company events and do other translation works.
- Follow and report working process of all Dept., section to GD if needed.
- Make sure GDs communication is delivered to other Dept. Be an effective link and between GD and all staff.
- Build the good relationship with the Government and Other Partners.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree
- Fluent in Japanese- minimum N2
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Strong communication skill (both verbal and written)
- Details oriented and be able to handle multi-tasks.
- Good problem solving skill.
- Excellent organizing and time management skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th salary, MBO bonus
- Best employee award
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH aeon việt nam
- Địa chỉ: