Nơi làm việc:
Địa chỉ: Tầng 2, Tòa nhà Ocean Park, Số 01 Đào Duy Anh, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Responsibilities of the Assistant to the Board of Directors (BOD) include managing the decision making process, exchange of information, and documentation of outcomes in support of Board activities. The position also works proactively with the CEO/COO and managers to carry out the policies, goals and initiatives of the Board. The Board Secretary serves as the principal contact for the Board of Directors and oversees a team of direct reports to fulfill these duties.
- Ensures the timely preparation and distribution of materials (e.g., agendas, schedules, notices, resolutions, etc.) for Board meetings
- Keeps all official records of Board activities (minutes of proceedings, resolutions, etc.), as directed by the Board.
- Acts as a primary point of contact and source of Board-related advice/guidance for senior management with regard to the company activities.
- Coordinates and monitors to drive the implementation of the company’s strategy, initiatives and projects
- Advises the Board on best practices for public entities including making recommendations for changes regarding the procedures, bylaws.
- Provides real-time translation and document translation necessary for successful execution of meetings between the Board and stakeholders
- Other responsibilities assigned by the Board
Yêu cầu công việc
• 3++ years of experience in the Finance, Investment, Consulting, Investment Banking, and Investor Relations industry
• Knowledge of the meeting procedures, decision –making rules and legal requirments
• Preferably students having studied abroad with excellent English
• Strong analytical, financial statement analysis, project management, and problem solving skills.