Mô tả công việc
- Interact with all residents in a professional manner and to feedback to supervisor on their comments.
- Update oneself diligently through meetings, briefings, training on information, activities, promotions and to provide the residents with such information
- Accept and carry out directions from supervisors to anticipate, meet, exceed residents’ needs.
- Prepare and set-up all equipment for the day’s operations as specified by the shift and for any in-house activities upon residents’ request or supervisor’s instructions.
- Ensure high level of cleanliness in the restaurant at all times.
- Adhere to all safety and hygiene procedures in handling all equipment, utensils and crockeries and to prevent from accidents and minimize breakages.
- Attend all training assigned to and assist with the training of new colleagues as and when scheduled.
- Develop choice work environment with co-colleagues from other departments.
- Checks the dining room before opening hours re: table setting, tableware, furniture, lightings, mis-en-place and condiments - that they are in order.
- Checks staff uniforms, shoes, general appearance and makes sure they are well-groomed.
- Responsible for all store requisitions on fresh orders and replenishment for the outlet’s consumption.
- Takes food and beverage orders and assists waiters/waitresses in service.
- Checks all orders before they are sent to the guests’ tables and makes sure they are as per guests’ requirements, from the food down to the beverages.
- Responsible for all monetary amounts stated in guest checks and responsible also for all missing checks.
- Checks on the coordination between kitchen and waiters/waitresses.
- Checks stations (wet and dry) and the area’s general cleanliness.
- Handles minor complaints from guests and reports to manager.
- Accepts all directions from the Manager.
- Manages all dining room personnel. Hires, counsels, issues disciplinary action, performance evaluations, and develops restaurant employees.
- Ensures that all restaurant policies and procedures are followed in order to provide quality service to customers.
- Maintains records of dining room food/ labor costs. Uses data gathered to achieve budgeted food & labor cost objectives.
- Checks food prices to confirm and keep updated on the market fluctuations.
- Manage both Truffles and Chicken Society restaurant efficiently in terms of service, operation, on-the-job training, Marketing and promotion efforts to drive business.
- Active monitoring and participation in social media to increase awareness and business to our restaurant.
- Work on digital marketing opportunities and provide all related information.
- Develop appropriate creatives for promotional pieces – DM, eDM, e-Posters, tent cards, tactical advertising, etc.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the market place and provide business intelligence.
- Analyze restaurant data and reports to look for opportunities to maximize revenues.
- Track and measure effectiveness of promotional programs and prepare ROI of each promotion.
- Increase and enhance service experiences for all, both internal and external customers.
- Any other related tasks as assigned by the Management.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Diploma in hospitality or equivalent education required.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Ability to work independently, teamwork spirit, self motivated, enthusiastic, Honest.
- Creative thinking, strong analytical and synthetical skills;
- Organizing, planning and prioritizing skills.
* An attractive remuneration package will be offered for the above positions, commensurate with skills and experience
*If you are interested in a career with a company that is famous for the training, development and growth of their employees, then please send your resume via Vietnamworks.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Professional and active working environment
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: fraser suites hanoi
- Địa chỉ: