Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Room 702, 7th Floor, HMC Tower, 193 Dinh Tien Hoang, Dakao ward, District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp: 09/10/2019
Lượt xem: 39
Cập nhật: 09/09/2019
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
We are recruiting Candidates as Assistant Project Manager for Incineration Power Plant (Energy from Waste Plant). The scope of Project Management includes the following job contents.
Role of the successful candidates is to carry out the job to assist/support Project Manager while implementing Project Management.
1) Implement Overall Project Management detailed hereafter.
2) Before the award of Contract, manage to finalize contract with the cooperation with the related organization.
3) Manage project to comply with all the Contractual Requirement at each stage of Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance including administrative and management activities. Throughout this activity, adherence to, but not limited to, compliance with scope of work, cost control between budget and actual amount (also including Getting Quotation for Contract and endeavor to reduce the Cost), quality assurance and quality control, schedule & risk control, safety, documentation (Progress Report to the Customer, Application of Permit & Report to the Government & Local Authorities and the related parties are also required)
4) In the Progress Report, include Progress (Overall Situation, Engineering, Procurement and Construction), Problems and Counter Measures (Schedule, Technical Matter, budget and actual amount) and the situation of budget and actual amount.
5) Coordinate with the Customer, Subcontractor, Vendor, the Government & Local Authorities and the related parties for the due implementation of the project.
6) To follow the requirement by the Project Manager and Engineering Manager of Customer to implement the required Project Management. (For Management, Co-work with Engineering Manager and Project Staff of our company as well)
7) To predict and/or find out the action needed and problems by himself/herself and create the plan and implement countermeasures autonomously. To control the project staff and manage Project keeping the good relationship with them
8) To do the endeavor to achieve the Customer’s Satisfaction.
9) Upon the inconvenience, if any, manage the corrective action and preventive action together with QA/QC manager. In case of the claim by the Customer or the related organization, the faithful treatment to fix the problem, rectification, holozontal deployment and creation of the measures for presentation of recurrence shall be arranged together with QA/QC manager with cooperation with the related organization.
10) After starting the construction, stay at site partially or wholly to manage the Construction together with the Construction Manager,
11) Further information will be discussed in the interview.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Male, female with minimum 12 years working experience, at least 5 year experience (including 2-year experience as Project Management’s role such as cost/schedule, quality etc) in construction of Plant (experience in Power plant is preferable).
- In addition, Candidate with Experience of Construction at site is preferable.
- Experience in leading job-related team as leader or manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Management or other related
- Holder of official certificate related Project and/or Construction Management (Level-1) is preferred.
- Good command of English. Japanese is preferred.
- Good communication skills: Group discussion, work well with a team environment.
- Must be enthusiastic, faithful, self-motivated and earnest
- To be able to find out the action to be done in advance and plan and implement
the necessary action autonomously.
- We prefer the person has a strong sense of responsibility and have ability to lead young engineer.
Working time: 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday
Starting working in Early November
Working place in HCMC.
Working at our company
- Personal Development learning opportunities, working with professional Japanese experts using TV conference, etc.
- Approaching latest technologies, and challenging with new projects
- Environment- You have chances to work in the honest, open- minded environment and empowered to do the challenging job.
- Salary renewal: 1 time/ year
- Bonus: 2 times/ year
- Premium Health insurance for staff selected by age, etc.
- Others: Company travel, health check, allowances (language abilities, lunch, commuting), etc.
** Interested Candidates should send CV (and photo if possible), application letter written in English, band scores and related certificates not later than September 30th 2019 to the following address.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 2 times per year
Vị trí Assistant Project Manager
làm tại Room 702, 7th Floor, HMC Tower, 193 Dinh Tien Hoang, Dakao ward, District 1, HCMC tuyển dụng tại Hồ Chí Minh, đang được Hitachi Zosen Vietnam Co., Ltd.
tại địa chỉ Room 702, 7th Floor, HMC Tower, 193 Dinh Tien Hoang, Dakao ward, District 1, HCMC tuyển dụng với mức lương Thỏa thuận. Xem thêm các việc làm liên quan về Assistant Project Manager tại đây