Mô tả công việc
• Handle Domestic Fund Services team for Fund Service Operations;
• Verify and manage for preparing financial statements in accordance with requirements regulated by regulators or requested by the clients;
• Ensure timely and accurate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually financial reports;
• Review entries to the general and subsidiary ledgers to assure accuracy and in compliance with Accounting Standards (i.e. VAS, IFRS);
• Review daily, weekly and monthly bank reconciliation for all accounts;
• Responsible for reviewing month- end, year- end accounting closing process;
• Check and authorize payment instruction in an accurate and timely manner to comply with Vietnam regulations, Fund’s charter and the bank policy (if any);
• Ensure function’s compliance to Group’s policies, procedures and local regulatory requirements (KCI, CST, KCSA and internal and external audits requirements).
• Maintain a positive working relationship with the local stakeholder (e.g. regulators / VSD/ BIDV) and other division within the Bank.
• Take active participation in business growth opportunities and be “subject-matter-expert” in relation to developing and execution of securities products and represent department in necessary discussion with stakeholders/clients.
• Ensure timely delivery of reports to clients within the agreed deadline.
• Be cost effective; optimise utilisation of resources.
• Ensure timely response to trade related queries; provide quality services to clients.
• Keep update with changes in local regulations and market specification.
• Support Head of Operations on all technical issues relating to fund accounting and bank supervisory services.
• Actively support the sales and services culture of the Bank
• To provide positive feedback to clients on areas for improvement with the aim of strengthening client relationship
• Maintain good relationship with stakeholder specially VSD, SSC, HNX, HSX, BIDV, SBV, MOF, brokers and other stakeholders
People and Talent
• Complete e learning as assigned by Group. Ensure the completion of e-learning of all team members
• Self motivate, train and develop to achieve high quality service to clients and avoid errors
• Train and develop team members to achieve inter-sectional teamwork and total quality business unit and maintenance of quality service
Governance and Risk Management
• Fully understand and comply with Group Securities Services policies and local regulatory requirements and embed it in BAU and appropriately discharge duties as per Group Policies and Local regulations
• Ensure compliance to all established procedures, regulations and Group Securities Services policy guide
• Able to recognise implication of changes of regulations or market practices and take appropriate measures to keep the bank and clients informed and to protect their interest
Yêu cầu công việc
1. BSc in Finance, Banking, Accounting, Auditing or Relevant. At least 5-7 years of experience in accounting or auditing company.
2. Broad knowledge of banking operation and banking practice.
3. Thorough knowledge of fund administration process and industry accounting standards.
4. Ability to handle variety of fast changing situations in terms of work pressure and clients’ requirements.
5. Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
6. Strong analytical and procedural skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment
- Premium Healthcare plan for you and your dependents
- 18 days full paid leave a year
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: standard chartered bank
- Địa chỉ: