Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Duties and responsibilities
- Has a broad knowledge of how the business is run, focuses on the major factors necessary to ensure that the business is successful and profitable
- Participate in the preparation of the Resort’s Strategic Plans, budget’s meeting, P&L meeting
- Establish and interpret key performance indicators to manage the department, consistently takes into accounts financial implications of business decisions and recommendations
- Educate, train and motivate the teams to achieve department and hotel revenue goals. Ensure staff has the information, datas, tools and equipment to successfully carry out job duties
- Be responsible for your department P&L
- Assist and provide financial guidance in the formulation and implementation of Strategic Plan, Budget and KPO’s (Goals Program)
- Ensure an up to date cash flow projection is maintained and maximizes cash flow performance of the hotel through controls on inventory, credit and collection, disbursements, deposits and remittances
- Ensure excess cash is managed to maximize earning potential
- Prepare outlooks for forthcoming months and forecasts for the remainder of the year
- Prepare monthly position of actual results against budget, analyze results and recommend to Executive Committee measures required to meet budget
- Distribute outlook and forecast information as an up to date management tool for operating departments
- Analyze financial and management reports
- Design internal reporting systems required by the department and hotel
- Employ adequate internal control procedures to ensure correct authorization for payment procedures
- Ensure monthly payroll process and payment accurately and on time
- Maintain accurate and timely financial and operating information and ensure corporate deadlines are met, including reports on monthly, quarterly and annually basic.
- Cooperate with Owner Finance Department to deliver compulsory report as per Local regulation
- Follow up on all capital expenditures to ensure compliance with original justification and approval
- Perform those duties required by the controls checklist issued by Director of Finance and Business Support
- Select and monitor the Local Banking arrangements made for the operation of the Hotel in Conjunction with the Hotel Owners
- Review of operate equipment stores to avoid unnecessary/excessive purchases and to eliminate (or at least be aware) of obsolete slow moving items
- Ensure all accounts are reconciled on monthly basis, review and approve those reconciliation’s
- Ensure payments are made to Suppliers, IHG and Profit Transfer to Owner accuratly and on time
- Together with the IT Manager develop yearly strategic goals for the hotel relating to financial measures
- Work with Head of Departments to perform ad hoc cost benefit analysis on various projects
- Perform/ behave as per IHG Winning Ways and IHG leadership competencies
- Become familiar with the InterContinental Danang Resort employee handbook and Collective Labor Agreement (KKB), follow the rules of the agreement.
- Manage day-to-day activities, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict, improve team member performance, and recognise good performance.
- Work with Human Resources on manpower planning, performance management and talent management
- Lead by example, promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with key department heads.
- Identify staff with potential for promotion and/or transfer within Accounting operation
- Identify training needs, develops formal training plans and conducts training sessions for accounting and operational staff in coordination with other departments
- Manage work flows of the finance department
- Work with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
- Sets up and review KPOs and PDP for Finance Department
- Conduct Mid Year Review and End Year Review for Finance Department
- Attend operation daily briefing if necessary and sharing guest feedback with Purchasing Department and other Department
- Support and training Accounting staff and ensure their work life balance to improve and maintain Employee engagement
- Share P&L to the staff and help them to understand financial returns
- Perform Brand’s Services behaviours in daily operation basic towards the guests
- Drive to deliver Luxury Experiences to guests, to achieve Heartbeat target
- Develop and update department SOPs (standard Operation Procedure), JD (Job description) and implement it to enhance the guest experience
- Provide administrative support to Management with reference to policy enforcement, business advice and operational assistance
- Implement and review financial controls and policies
- Communicate with Owners and maintains good relations and attends liaison meetings when required
- Evaluate existing internal control measures that apply to accounting procedures and computer systems as per IHG Policies and Procedures
- Manage internal and external audits when they occur
- Obtain appropriate legal counsel regarding the business practices of the hotel and maintains an awareness of local laws, rules and regulations
- Provide safekeeping, including proper storage and access for all contracts, leases and other financial records
- Participate in local recognized professional and industry organizations
- Recommend and maintains appropriate list of delegation of authority for hotel management
- Implement and maintains acceptable accounting practices and procedures as required by InterContinental Hotels Group Policy, generally accepted accounting practices, and as affected by local conditions
- Assist in the maintenance of the fixed asset register on an annual basis
- Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
- Be responsible in protecting the environment such as the trees, the sea, and the special species
- Understand and ensure your staff understanding IHG Brand Standard related to your department
- Recommend changes to these standards
- Occupational Health and Safety Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate Awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines.
- Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures.
- Be familiar with property, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly.
- Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers.
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with resort requirement
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việc
· Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
· Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
· Good Communication and writing skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. CPA preferred.
· 4 years in hotel accounting or audit with at least one year in similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.