Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Tòa nhà IPC, 1489 Nguyễn Văn Linh, Phường Tân Phong, Quận 7, TP. HCM
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
In charge of developing, implementing systems and supervising the compensation, benefits in line with HR policies and labour law. You will lead the C&B team on C&B matters and provide guidance on remuneration aligned with Pops policy and strategy. You will play the business partner role to senior management and stakeholders on sensitive projects and conversations.
- Get direction from CB Manager and develop short and long term C&B Operations.
- Provide excellent operational leadership in the design, development, implementation, administration, and communication of our C&B programs including health, welfare, wellness, retirement, insurance, base pay, incentives, and other rewards and perquisites.
- Identify, propose and drive, with minimal guidance from manager, process improvements to payroll administration to ensure more efficient and effective payroll processing.
- Develop and optimize HR processes as the clear and simple guidelines to employees.
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the payroll, ensuring the processes are running effectively.
- Perform payroll processing activities, including compute wage and overtime payments, calculate and process resignation payment.
- Review, audit, reconcile and correct / update payroll prior to transmission to ensure proper pay calculations, tax calculations.
- Ensure payroll is completed accurately and processed in a timely manner, eliminating the risk of substantial expenditures of time, human resources and funds.
- Remain up-to-date with laws and regulations in relation to payroll, tax and other legislative requirements, support to peers on the implementation of company policies, programs, and initiatives.
- Provide C&B solutions for the management, stay up to date with Regional requirements in C&B, and provide leadership support to the teams.
- Participate meetings on employee matters, propose the disciplinary action aligned with labour law, compliance and company internal policies.
- Coordinate with the HR/ Pops Department in Engagement and Learning & Development.
- Oversee overall people processes within the scope of responsibility to ensure compliance with Human Resource policies.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelors degree or above, with minimum 5 years working experience in C&B field and at least 2 years in a lead position.
- Experience with HRIS is preferred.
- Good knowledge and understanding of C&B, total rewards, labour law and regulations.
- Ability to build and lead teams, with initiatives to drive teams performance.
- Strong planning & organising skill, and project management skill.
- Strong communication, influencing and decision making skill.
- High level of adaptability in working in a high pressure working environment.
- English efficiency in all skills.