Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Tòa nhà IPC, 1489 Nguyễn Văn Linh, Phường Tân Phong, Quận 7, TP. HCM
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
In charge of developing, implementing systems and supervising the compensation, benefits in line with HR policies and labour law. You will lead the C&B team on C&B matters and provide guidance on remuneration aligned with Pops policy and strategy. You will play the business partner role to senior management and stakeholders on sensitive projects and conversations.
- Get direction from CB Manager and develop short and long term C&B Operations.
- Provide excellent operational leadership in the design, development, implementation, administration, and communication of our C&B programs including health, welfare, wellness, retirement, insurance, base pay, incentives, and other rewards and perquisites.
- Identify, propose and drive, with minimal guidance from manager, process improvements to payroll administration to ensure more efficient and effective payroll processing.
- Develop and optimize HR processes as the clear and simple guidelines to employees.
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the payroll, ensuring the processes are running effectively.
- Perform payroll processing activities, including compute wage and overtime payments, calculate and process resignation payment.
- Review, audit, reconcile and correct / update payroll prior to transmission to ensure proper pay calculations, tax calculations.
- Ensure payroll is completed accurately and processed in a timely manner, eliminating the risk of substantial expenditures of time, human resources and funds.
- Remain up-to-date with laws and regulations in relation to payroll, tax and other legislative requirements, support to peers on the implementation of company policies, programs, and initiatives.
- Provide C&B solutions for the management, stay up to date with Regional requirements in C&B, and provide leadership support to the teams.
- Participate meetings on employee matters, propose the disciplinary action aligned with labour law, compliance and company internal policies.
- Coordinate with the HR/ Pops Department in Engagement and Learning & Development.
- Oversee overall people processes within the scope of responsibility to ensure compliance with Human Resource policies.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelors degree or above, with minimum 5 years working experience in C&B field and at least 2 years in a lead position.
- Experience with HRIS is preferred.
- Good knowledge and understanding of C&B, total rewards, labour law and regulations.
- Ability to build and lead teams, with initiatives to drive teams performance.
- Strong planning & organising skill, and project management skill.
- Strong communication, influencing and decision making skill.
- High level of adaptability in working in a high pressure working environment.
- English efficiency in all skills.