Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 1st Floor, 5 Nguyen Gia Thieu Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Mức lương: Trên 30 triệu
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- Launch and update market studies to ensure permanent market knowledge (segmentation, trends, competition, customer needs and expectations) both at Asian regional level and support at subsidiaries level
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Lead analysis and detection of market opportunities for the pet food segments in charge to propose innovation projects
- Ensure carrying out of customer satisfaction surveys in the different subsidiaries
- Keep a strong link with Corporate and local innovation / R&D / technical teams to permanently ensure the involvement of the Asian teams in the pet food innovation projects
- Prioritize and plan the different launch of products/services in coordination with regional and country petfood teams
- Project manager for product/services developments to ensure achievement of marketing & business objectives
- Develop the launch kit for new products (marketing and launch plan, operational marketing tools, launch actions proposals…)
- Follow up proper execution of launch plans
Yêu cầu công việc
- Relevant bachelors or master’s degree in Marketing, Animal Science, Animal Nutrition, Veterinary,
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of working experience in Pet Care
- Experience in trade-marketing and distribution management as well as multichannel expertise (SMS, web, social networks)
- Capacity to work in a matrix environment: multi-cultural and multi-countries.
- English is compulsory. A second Asian language will be a plus.
- Strong relational skills and ability to work in a team.
- Project management skills.
- Capacity to work under pressure, result-oriented.
- High level of autonomy, proactive and source of proposals.
- Frequent business trips within the Asia zone are required (around 30% of the time)