Mô tả công việc
* Lead the pack for the end to end process from adaptive design/artwork/separation/digital images.
* Understand the artwork process, roles and responsibilities and how to fit this into the innovation project management process to deliver projects on time and in full.
* Work on the artwork management system to deliver this.
* Understand the Category and Brands you are working on, Brand DNA & guidelines and plans
* Provide forecasts for artwork and pack image priorities to the PMA using tools provided.
* Set-up and run pre-production meetings bringing together design agencies, print management agencies, printers and internal stakeholders to ensure that quality and consistency is maintained from artwork to print phase of the process.
* Collaborate with marketing and design agencies at the design phase, providing expert guidance and technical inputs to ensure that the design is technically printable before the artwork phase.
* Ensure that master design files are created according to prescribed toolbox specifications.
* Work with adaptive design agencies from the agency roster, ensuring that marketing brief to these agencies are clear. Previews from the adaptive agency to ensure that this meets the expectations of marketing. • With the adaptive agency and marketing consolidate an SKU matrix for execution in the adaptive phase.
* Ensure that the print management agency follows the approved rate cards and service level agreements, and that marketing has visibility on costs
* Lead the actions with the PMA that artwork is optimized for cost e.g. print process, number of colours, Design for value.
* Understand the digital and connected word program in Unilever, and artwork Excellence role to manage the delivery of digital pack images following Artwork Excellence process, to the right quality and on time
* Approve FOP, BOP and Hero images on the management tool.
Yêu cầu công việc
- 3 Years+ of working experience in artwork management or a similar role, which may include: print production, print management, graphic design, packaging development, Digital image production
- Project Management
- Highly computer literate
- Fluent English
- Intercultural Awareness
- Business acumen
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- Strong at influencing & negotiation
- Business Partner mindset.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13rd-month salary & Performance bonus
- Health insurance
- Bus & lunch provided
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: unilever vietnam
- Địa chỉ: