Mô tả công việc
* Position Summary:
- The Area Sales Manager supports Regional Sales Manager to develop, leads implementation and monitors plans towards the achievement of targets of his area of assigned territory. He provides daily work direction to the USM/USS members of his team so that sales targets and other distribution KPIs are achieved or exceeded.
- The incumbent has direct responsibility for achievement of sales and all other fundamental targets (including distribution, new product launches, distributor inventory … within his assigned Area territory. He contributes to the growth and operating results of the company by leading the General Trade sales team (including USM/USS and DSR) in his Area by building the skills and abilities of the team.
- The incumbent manages a team of sales people with widely varying levels of experience as well as overseeing the company’s Distributors partnership.
+ Sales, distribution and selling system:
- Support & Input to RSM to develop a sales, distribution and trade plan to achieve the targets that is aligned with the company/GBA/Region’s objectives and strategy for the area that he is responsible for (the Area)
- Set up and manage the Area distribution system including appointing and allocating territory to distributors, sales force, retailers, selling routes, delivery team & means…that follows the national/GBA/Region sales and distribution strategy, model and guidelines.
- Support RSM to allocate annually and quarterly sales and distribution target to the sales team and distributors
- Lead alignment of annual & quarterly business plans and sales & distribution fundamental targets with distributors in the Area.
- Ensure the sales team and distributors to comply with Kimberly-Clark Viet Nam working process and policy.
- Support RSM by providing inputs from the Area for the RSM to prepare monthly sales forecast and trade promotion plan (Planning on rolling 4 months window).
- Ensure excellent execution in the Area including basic sales execution, promotion… by review and tracking of both back office and in-field execution.
- Manage and ensure the compliance (full, on time, accurate) of selling and reporting system (MCP, DMS...) used by the sales team and distributors.
- Consolidate & manage distributors orders, account receivables and coordinate with customer service staff, finance controller and sales team on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Propose and execute aligned action plans on distributors’ capability, including review of distributor’s finance and P&L to ensure a proper analysis and action plan to improve distributors’ effectiveness & efficiency and reduce risk to Kimberly Clark.
- Proactively provide feedback, analysis and consultancy and propose opportunities / challenges about sales, distribution and trade marketing strategy/policy to upper level
- Review and approve weekly and monthly working and travelling plan of USM/USS and manage their traveling expenses
+ Market development, Trade marketing, new products launching:
- Coordinate data and input for 1 category to support RSM to develop promotion plans.
- Ensure the sales team and distributors to have excellent execution of all trade marketing programs, product launchings in the Area: POSM, customers’ activation, displays…
- Allocate and manage the trade marketing spending and tools (display, POSM…) to each distributor in the Area including creating and maintaining tracking and reporting system.
- Prepare analysis of trade marketing investment vs. sales growth in the Area; provide marketing function with information, data and feedback to build trade marketing plans, launching plans and give recommendation to marketing function and upper level.
+ People management/organization development:
- Develop USM/USS to their full potential through Performance Management coaching, appropriate training and education, goal setting and career development.
- Provide training and coaching to KC staffs as well as DSRs
- Build and lead strong winning culture and stable organisation in Area
- Support RSM/GBM to identify talent people for appropriate development plan
- Review Development Plan and anytime feedback for further development of each member
- Coordinate with Capability team to build up and execute training plan for team
Yêu cầu công việc
- University background
- At least 10 years of experience working in FMCG
- At least 3 years in similar levels
- Good Office computer skills (word, excel, ppt)
- Good analytical thinking
- Effective communication skill
- Good negotiation skill
- Good Problem solving skill
- Strong leadership background (planning, coaching, mentoring, people development, etc)
- Strong inter-personal skill
- Strong business acumen
- Integrity / Innovation / High adaptable
- Basic Marketing understanding
- Basic Finance concept understanding
- English skills (be able to communicate in English both oral and writing)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary; rewarding initiative and creativity
- Training opportunities
- AON Medical Care
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH kimberly-clark việt nam
- Địa chỉ: