Mức lương: 7 - 10 triệu
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Duty Station: Can Tho City, Viet Nam
Duration: ASAP in 2019 until 31 December 2021 with possible extension
• Providing technical support for aquaculture activities and further developing sustainable aquaculture
• Promote the public-private-partnership with the objective to improve aquaculture quality and farmers’ incomes, and market linkages and enhance the capacity of farmer cooperatives
• Providing support for design and capacity development measures for aquaculture farmers (trainings, workshops and others)
• Support the project team in the planning and preparation of events, workshops and field trips
• Providing support for implementing project activities at field level
• Responsible for the monitoring and evaluation of the project activities
• Maintaining a good flow of communication and information between all involved stakeholders
• Providing other support if required (e.g. translation).
Yêu cầu công việc
• University graduation degree in aquaculture, aquatic biology or equivalent
• Comprehensive knowledge of aquaculture production technologies and farming process
• Demonstrate strong knowledge and at least 3-5 years of experience on shrimp aquaculture in the Mekong Delta
• Experience in executive functions in private & public sector
• Impact of climate change, climate smart aquaculture, sustainable use of natural resources at community level, coastal ecosystem
• Practical knowledge of international and national standards on aquaculture and quality standards would be an asset.
• Good skills in English language, in speaking, reading and report writing
• Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related computer-based software, phone, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to send the application in English, including copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email Vietnamworks or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 26th August 2019.
Note: Please state “Application for Project Officer (MCRP)” in the subject line or on the envelope.
The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment