Mô tả công việc
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF ROLE
The purpose of the Application Supports Executive is to support the Database and Systems Supervisor in the department’s role to maintain and develop the various software platforms, databases, websites or other internal or external applications of Trails of Indochina Group companies including Trails of Indochina, Heritage Line, Indotrek and/or others if necessary.
In addition to supporting the supervisor and department to maintain current systems, the role is responsible to support for the development and implementation of future systems tools as deemed necessary, to underpin the company’s overlong-term IT strategy.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
Company and Training
• Be responsible for the day to day operations of Application as assigned by Supervisor of MGMT
• Manage support queues ensuring a meaningful response in line with our requirements
• Develop training materials and regularly train new and existing staff in all offices as requested
• Post training materials on the intranet and company shared servers where necessary
• Quickly and effectively respond to all users’ needs
• As requested by supervisor of MGMT, further develop the functionalities of systems and optimize the usage of the same across the company. (Global)
• Support the department and company for all development and system projects, e.g. XML, Channel Distribution etc.
• Developing reports for teams across the business.
• Experience in RDBMS (MySQL,MS SQL)
• Proactive and willing to learn new business
• Assist or conduct training with relevant departments or staff in any office when necessary.
• Support ad-hoc requests from Company Management Team & Database Management when needed.
• Seek out and develop better ways to undertake the role and to continually aim to develop the daily systems and applications that are used in your role
• Perform any other duty relevant to this department in addition to supporting the IT & Database Department and/or any other department as deemed necessary to fulfil the business requirements of the company.
Yêu cầu công việc
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Baccalaureate, degree or equivalent work/life experience.
• In-depth knowledge of the tourism industry in Vietnam and the region
• Good written and spoken English
• Thorough understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
• Knowledge of Website technologies and CMS systems
• TourPlan Knowledge
• 3-5 years’ experience in an inbound travel company in SE Asia
• Experience in working with different cultures
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (if any)
• Flexibility to work overtime
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline
• Accuracy, carefulness, patient, efficient, organized.
• Self-motivated, professional and positive approach
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: trails of indochina limited (toi)
- Địa chỉ: