Mô tả công việc
I. ROLE SYPNOSIS
The AP Accountant is responsible for daily AP operations and the deliveries of monthly AP closing and reporting. The role’s scope of work is to check and process all invoices in JDE system in relation to trade loan investments, signages, cash rebatesand staff claims.
II. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensure timely posting business transations and processing invoices in accounting system (JDE) after checking/ verifying financial information and ensuring accounts payable records with approriated documentation and approvals.
- Clarify any questionable invoice items, staff claims or cash rebates.
- Verify the adequateness of all supporting documents for trade loan, signage, cash rebate and staff claims to ensure compliant with company policies and tax related (incl. informing line-manager the issue for late submission.
- Perform Balance Sheet Integrity monthly for AP accounts.
- Reconcile, follow up and ensure the settlement of staff credit cards and staff advances timely and accurately. Inform line-manager the late settlement as per policy guideline.
- Prepare and post accruals entries and deferred expenses entries.
- Monitor movements and aging of fixed and temporary advances.
- Follow the Financial Statement Close Checklist to assure timely and accurate month end closing of AP.
- Filing all accounting documents in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Check suppliers’ tax-code of all staff claim invoices quarterly.
- Collect and record invoices of telephone and staff mobile phone payment.
- Review staff claim report (Concur report) and make the adjustment if any mismatch during document checking. (e.g. Expense type, a/c coding, invoice no., tax ID, supplier name…).
- Ad-hoc reporting such as hotel usage, cash/credit cards, cash rebate dashboard report…
- Support other ad-hoc requirements.
*Key challenges faced on the role:
- High workloads.
- Ensure all payments are made on time as company committed.
- High accuracy with zero defects.
- Ensure effective and efficient financial control & processes
- Frequency self-updates all policies including internal and external.
Yêu cầu công việc
Degree in accounting or equivalent
Essential experience and job requirements:
Preferable minimum 1 year of working experience in the relevant role. Fresh graduates with Accounting/ Audit background and relevant internship experience can be considered for this role.
Desirable criteria & qualifications:
Hands on experience in SAP Concur and JDE accounting system is high preferred.
Able to form relationships across functions and other departments to deliver company objectives.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment and performance bonus
- Healthcare plan (24/7) for you, your spouse and children
- Pension plan
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: