Mô tả công việc
• Advise, create outlines and Travel itineraries for Tour operators/ Travel agents
• Make quotations/proposals and reconfirm bookings with/for overseas agents
• Understand the existing and new products being offered by the company to be better able to fit the client requirements.
• Issues invoices in due time and assist accounting department with regard to payment.
• Ensure all sales are reported in Tourplan software for your sales report
• Strive to achieve a high ratio of conversions versus enquiries.
• Look to improve handling time and productivity by making suggestions on how to simplify or speed up work processes.
• Communicate and support guide/ operation/ sales member throughout the trip duration to identify and solve issues that may occur.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Tourism, Business or other related fields
• 1-2 years of experience in an Inbound Tour Operator or Travel Company. Freshers are welcome to apply.
• Good command of written and spoken English / French / Spanish. Other language is a plus.
• Has good product knowledge and keeps looking to improve it, has a professional mind-set and a passion for travel.
• Good computer literacy (MS Office; Travel related software)
• Well organized, hardworking, independent working and teamwork skills
• Ability to work under pressure in peak season periods
• Very detail oriented, service minded and execution skills