Mô tả công việc
Currently, we are seeking a District Sales Representative to join our industry leading sales team. You’ll be responsible for revenue and profit growth of programs and services in targeted accounts. Using a consultative sales approach, you’ll build relationships with existing customers by executing system assurance programs that meet their key business needs. With strong account leadership, you’ll also convert strategic competitive accounts and sell new technologies to current customers
This sales position sells the organizations products/services by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects. You are also to provide technical support to customers.
What’s in it For You:
• You’ll join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits
• A long term, advancing career path in service, sales and management
• Access to the industry’s most innovative training programs
• Support from a dedicated technical service team
• A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
• Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
What You Will Do:
• Generate and execute sales plans in existing customer base and in assigned competitively-held accounts, to meet profit increase goals.
• Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales
• Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives
• Provide technical support to customers; identify and resolve customer challenges.
• Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations at optimal levels.
• Actively sell and support Nalco Water innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Nalco Water
Yêu cầu công việc
• Must be a Taiwanese citizen or another country’s citizen of Taiwanese origin.
• Must be fluent in both spoken and written Mandarin and English.
• Bachelors degree is a minimum
• At least 3 years of Technical sales or field sales support experience
• Degree(s) in engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.)
• Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
• Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential