- Directs activities of staff members engaged in the purchasing of materials, storage, demand analysis, inventory control.
- Demonstrates business acumen by evaluating and proposing alternate supply chain/inventory options to improve overall business performance.
- Management responsibilities for demand and capacity planning, production scheduling and execution, inventory, purchasing and supplier service level management Responsible for integrating production schedules with business planning and forecasting.
- Assumes overall responsibility for the proper sourcing and procurement of materials, supplies and services for the facility. Engages in the more sensitive negotiations for critical and high value items.
- Controls, measures and regulates efficient inventory levels of materials, commodities and purchased components in support of manufacturing operations.
- Ensures efficient work center on loads, routing, lead times and material availability to meet customer order requirements.
- Develops, recommends, and implements improvements and changes to materials management reporting systems both supplier and customer, Vendor Managed Inventory (supplier and customer) if applicable.
- Explores new technologies and processes, to reduce non-value added procurement and planning activities.
- Responsible for training and career development of all site Supply Chain employees.
*** Working place: Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
*** Working hours: Mon - Fri.