Mô tả công việc
Prepare Structural Work Instructions
In charge for teaching/training/instructing/knowledge transferring of engineering work for structural engineers in Company/Project.
Support Lead structural engineer To manage and control all structural engineering works and assigned personnel to ensure that, the personnel perform proper works, the works complete with budget and schedule for PTSC actual projects.
Perform engineering conceptual, FEED and detail design and calculations. Initiates and reviews material lists, data sheets, specifications and design reports.
Initiate and review enquiry, evaluates quotations and prepares bid technical tabulations and recommendation.
Provides technical guidelines, assistance and problem solver to offshore structural engineers during design stage.
Provide design checking for both reports and drawings and ensure all QAM (Quality Assurance Management) procedure is accordingly performed.
Provide advice and check works in his fields or expertise when required.
Assist Lead engineer to set standards of excellence. Establish criteria and/ or work procedures to achieve a high level quality, productivity or service
Technically assist Procurement Department in project bidding, procuring equipment, materials and services relating to Structural discipline
Establish contact with client and client’ third parties to ensure their requirements are understood and communicated to all.
Perform other related structural engineering works as requirement of Engineering Department Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Other technical industries, which have the expertise in material strength and mechanical structure.
- Have the understanding of Vietnamese and international standards and regulations of construction design and implementation.
- Job level: Has at least 8 years experience in Oil & Gas Engineering as a Structural Engineer in Oil & Gas Engineering Company
Has experienced in detail engineering of offshore platform which should be included in-place analysis, fatigue analysis, loadout, transportation, lifting and upending analysis.
Has knowledge of offshore installation of Jacket/ topsides.
Excellence in structural engineering problem solving
Has knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and other international standards relate to Structural and Oil & Gas Engineering.
- English fluent in use (Equivalent 550 TOEIC).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Company car provided to all employees (Vung Tau - Ho Chi Minh city)
- Lunch paid by company, Phone card monthly, Sport Facilities