Mô tả công việc
• Coach and manage work performance of a team of warehouse associates to align with department expectation and goal.
• Coordinate warehouse material inventory and shipment to ensure no disruption to manufacturing operation and shipment activities.
• Responsible to interface with stakeholders to ensure correct materials/ products flow in order to maintain shipping/receiving data information accuracy.
• Responsible to resolve receiving/shipping discrepancies (if any) in order to minimize inventory/Finish Goods variance.
• Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement to increase department efficiency and minimize cost.
• Working with Human Resource Department closely in handling employee relations issues to ensure correct action addressed on timely manner. .
• Identify and recommend opportunities in continuous improvement program to improve the working environment, inventory variance issue and cost saving project in order to increase the department efficiency.
• Collaborate with stakeholders and S&R management team to resolve major issue and handle advance level problem solving.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Management of subordinates
• Extensive knowledge of shipping and receiving standards required.
• Knowledge of the companys shipping and quality standards.
• Knowledgeable in using Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Extensive knowledge of various shipping and freight methods and their procedures required. (UPS, FedEx, International Freight Services, etc.)
• Ability to operate shipping equipment effectively (forklift, stock picker, etc.)
• Ability to assess weight of items are shipped in order to determine appropriate moving methods. (ex: pallet jack, etc.)
• Exceptional knowledge with related industrys concepts, practices and procedures.
• Proven experience in supervisory skills.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively.
• Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency in department area.
• Proven developmental and training skills.
• Ability to understand and apply TOC concepts.
• Fluent in in English and Vietnamese is required (verbal and written).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Medical Program for Employee and Dependents
- Shuttle Bus from HCMC, Binh Duong, Dong Nai to plant