Mô tả công việc
- Liaising with and representing the project vis-à-vis partner organisations, donors and other stakeholders in the country
- Provide regular technical input, facilitate discussions with governmental partners and collect, document and analyze information with regards to the support on project strategy and implementation
- Support the work processes at the national level and facilitate synergies between the national and regional level work streams
- Day-to-day operational management of the project support: guides project implementation, ensures timely provision of deliverables, controls quality, facilitates and coordinates the Inputs of short-term experts
- National project management (monthly budgeting, M&E)
- Daily administrative affairs, i.e. liaising with GIZ Office, counterparts, and other stakeholders; travel management, event organization, procurement of goods and services, letter/email/phone correspondences etc.
- Compilation of event documentation, outputs and other documents e.g. consultant contract, timesheet, report
- Regularly report to project head office in Bangkok
- Other tasks assigned by Director or Co-Director
Yêu cầu công việc
- Experience in working with government institutions in regard to the environmental management.
- Basic understanding of sustainable consumption and production, green public procurement and/or eco-labelling in Asian region.
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- A proven track record in a managerial position
- Ability to work independently and self-driven work.
- Fluent written and oral communication of English and the local language
- Possess good inter-personal skills related to team management and networking.
- Willingness to occasional travel within the GMS region
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (via VietnamWorks) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 07th June 2019.
Note: Please state in the subject line or on the envelope the following: Application for the Senior Project Officer “SCP in ASIA”
The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive benefits and compensation
- Good training and professional development possibilities