Mô tả công việc
Buffalo Tours is searching for an experienced Compliance Manager who comfortable working in a challenging environment and is driven by a genuine desire to help us build a great company. Take your career to the next level!
The ideal candidate will:
· Be able to collaborate with a diverse range of cultures with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Be able to make thoughtful decisions in a timely manner, often within tight deadlines.
· High attention to details & strong time/priority management skills.
· Have strong organizational and analytical skills.
· Be personally aligned and consistently showcase the Buffalo Tours values and Philosophies
· Ensuring Buffalo Tours Group follow PCI DSS and GDPR compliance
· Review Buffalo Tours’ processes and promptly react with any areas containing high risk, fraud and misconducts by sharing expertise recommendations and solutions.
· Review month-end balance sheet position and work with Finance Director/Finance Managers on corporate reporting packages.
· Maintain a working knowledge of statutes to ensure all financial information meets the necessary statutory and regulatory compliance standards, including liaising with tax consultants, auditors to ensure legislative requirements are met.
· Reviews and interprets current and proposed legislation and documents that impact on regulatory reporting or taxation requirements for entities under Buffalo Tours Group.
· Follow up with enterprise risk review actions and support for preparation of Risk Management Committee meeting.
· Prepare internal audit reports and work with business leaders to address/resolve audit findings
Yêu cầu công việc
· Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance.
· Minimum 5 years finance experience.
· Leadership experience in a regional capacity is an advantage.
· Good knowledge of local tax regulations is essential.
· Extensive knowledge of tax legalisation within Asia is an advantage.
· Fluent in written and verbal English.
Do you want to be part of a company who are focused on making a difference to our people, our customers, our local communities and the natural environment, then apply today! We’d love to hear from you.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Professional, dynamic working environment