Mô tả công việc
We are recruiting one Qualitative Research Assistant to support our growth in Vietnam!
- To be an effective team member, in the design, set up and management of research projects and administrative tasks.
- To learn and master the research basics and undertake project management tasks with supervision.
- To provide a safe pair of hands in simple or complex research projects.
- Provide quotes for and run small projects; know the ropes.
- Demonstrate awareness of the financial status of jobs (budget vs. spend).
- Draft basic proposals, reports and presentations, displaying appropriate knowledge for experience level.
- Interpret group findings on basic projects, draw conclusions and write reports from charted analysis.
- Take notes for senior moderators, moderate basic groups competently and contribute to group debriefings.
- Other advanced techniques and design a competent and fluent discussion guide for most projects.
- Maintain client relationships by liaising effectively with clients on project-related information and progress updates/preparing weekly reports.
- Keenness to learn and proactive about self-development and development of others.
- Demonstrate appropriate workplace behavior.
- Report to Senior Research Executive or Associate Research Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Previous market research exposure an advantage.
- Knowledge of basic statistics is an advantage.
- Experience in questionnaire design, table specifications and project management is an advantage.
- Good communication skill, written and oral, Vietnamese and English.
- Able to work under pressure and respect deadlines.
- Good time management skill.
- Able to work effectively in a team and independently.
- Proactive / Self-motivated
- Team spirit
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Business, Social Science, Statistics or related studies.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably