Mô tả công việc
• Planning all production activities to support the sales forecast & customer orders and managing both raw materials and finished goods inventory. Responsibilities include generating Master Production Scheduling (MPS) and Material Requirements Planning (MRP). This position works closely with Sales & warehouse and Production to plan inventory levels.
• Monitor production load/capacities and inventory levels (to include Raw Materials, Finished Goods…) to ensure material availability and timely release to production in order to achieve On-Time Delivery (OTD) objectives & targets.
• Develop, maintain and report metrics that measure and drive individual and department productivity and improvement. Increase the productive capacity of the department by initiating new ideas, processes and technologies.
• Other task assigned by Factory Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 3 - 5 years of experience in equivalent position
• Extensive/expert knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint;
• Knowledge in SAP or other MRP / ERP systems is preferred
• Strong strategic and planning skills
• Strong communication, coordination & integration skills
• Fluent in both spoken & written English
• On-the-Job Training.
• Daily meal, monthly incentive, monthly allowance scheme.
• Quarterly Best Employee Award.
• Annual Bonus.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Annual Bonus.
- Daily meal, monthly incentive, monthly allowance scheme