Mô tả công việc
The Marketing Executive will be involved in all aspects of our branding, marketing and communications initiatives. The successful candidate has strong communications and organizational skills, creativity and is comfortable multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment. This is a hands-on position for an energetic self-starter. Maturity and the ability to operate calmly and professionally in stressful situations.
WHO WE ARE…
Duong Global Business Consulting Group (DG) is an international business consulting firm with over 10 years of experience advising individuals and companies to expand their businesses and invest in over 15 countries, 4 continents.
We have employees, consultants, strategist, and partners all over the world and speak over 20 languages, but communication is predominantly conducted in English. Technology and efficiency are at the heart of our competitive advantage, thus we are looking for team members who embrace technology, respect others’ time, and constantly think of more efficient methods to do something.
- Provide direct operational support to VP of marketing in all areas of marketing tasks.
- Help manage multiple social media sites, assist with daily posting/online presence.
- Assist with organizing promotional events.
- Help in taking photos and making videos in different locations for advertising purposes
- Coordinate and create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters).
- Perform website audits with SEO, mobile, engagement, and usability in mind.
- Monitor and report on the progress of SEO efforts with clear, actionable explanations ensuring that client websites are meeting goals in traffic, keyword rankings, user engagement and conversions.
- Participate in brainstorming and implementation of marketing content and innovative campaigns optimized for each distribution network/channel.
- Assist in digital marketing campaigns to tie into the overall communications strategy. Creation, development and A/B testing for effectivity.
- Translation of brand and marketing messaging into creative, compelling visuals, fliers, and other branded materials.
- Continually develop new ideas for design & execution.
- Administrative tasks as required.
- Fulfilling any other duties relating to the Marketing function and assist VP of Marketing in whatever he needs as may be required from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree in Marketing or similar academic program.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Up-to-date with the latest Marketing trends
- Basic knowledge of SEO.
- Good computer skills using all major office applications
- Expertise in Excel and Google Spreadsheets.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
-True team player, resourceful, problem solver, organized.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Have a passion for marketing and desire to learn from and teach other team members.
Knowledge of video editing and photography production, with experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro, Illustrator, Acrobat) is a plus, but not mandatory.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Provides Training
- Annual Company Retreat