Mô tả công việc
Ensure that hygienic practices are being applied at all times
Ensure the implementation of all repairs/modifications resulting from gap assessments, plant audits and notifications.
Establish and manage the yearly, monthly, weekly maintenance plans to ensure essential maintenance for spray drying plant is completed within a reasonable time.
Manage scheduled Work Orders, labor hour allocation and the equipment Bill of Material (BOM).
Ensure that the job planning, material and services planning is accurate and effective.
Ensure that the equipment history, damage code and root cause analysis are completed correctly.
Monitor plant/equipment to ensure optimal operation and reduction of planned/unplanned downtime.
Optimize Predictive Maintenance technologies (Condition Monitoring and inspections) to minimize unplanned downtime.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Knowledge of food safety, regulatory requirements for food safety and hygienic engineering (OSH&R).
- Analytical skills in problem solving.
- Knowledge & experience of improvement activities
- Results Oriented
- Analytical thinking and presentation skills
- Ability to work in multi-disciplined team as well as independently
- Strong inter-personal skills, convincing and communicating skills
- Pro-active & self-driven
- Interest with technical administrative work
- Creative and flexible
- Quick learning ability
- Conversant with spoken and written English.
- Good in Excel application.