Mô tả công việc
- Prepares contracts for internal review and approval and ensures compliance with company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of actions have been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Provide timely update/analysis for business opportunities/ limitations under the new rules & regulations, and control properly the implementation of action plans for new/ updated regulations.
- Perform any other duties/projects as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum 2 year of experience.
- Experience in drafting, negotiation and interpretation of project documentation.
- Good at written and communication skills in English and Vietnamese, attention to detail and interpersonal skills are essential.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Yearly travel