Mô tả công việc
• Management and monitoring all contracts within the Energy Support Programme (ESP), including consultants, consulting companies and other service providers for different projects of the Programme; follow up their respective implementation and monitor respective payments in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations.
• Purchasing materials and equipment for assigned project of ESP in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations
• Ensuring of an effective flow of communication and information within the ESP as well as with colleagues of the Contract and Procurement Section of the GIZ Country Office
• Support and back-up other Admin Officers when required
Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: ASAP until August 2020, with the possibility of extension
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 1 year of professional working experience in the area concerned; initial experience (internship or similar) in this area
• Experience in a similar position in a project/programme in international development cooperation is an asset;
• Strong experience in general administration and especially contract and procurement management;
• Full proficiency in information technologies;
• Vietnamese mother tongue and full proficiency in English;
• Excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills;
• Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high-level, even under pressure and tight deadlines;
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either via VietnamWorks or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 31st May 2019.
Note: Please state: “Application for the Junior Administrative Officer/C&P “ESP/4E” in the subject line or on the envelope.
The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive benefits and compensation
- Good training and professional development possibilities