Mô tả công việc
The one who takes this role will report to HR Manager. The responsibilities of the role are:
* Develop strategies to enhance employees solidarity and engagement, ensure the company culture is align with the international corporations culture.
* Build plans, propose the budget and implement internal engagement campaigns and programs.
* Take charge of internal communication content, ensure that managements messages are accurately and consistently expressed in all internal communication channels, facilitate two-way communication between employees and management.
* Analyze internal and external conditions and proactively propose appropriate solutions to solve problems and improve the efficiency of ER activities.
Yêu cầu công việc
* Have a BA/MA degree in HRM or related fields.
* Have at least 5 years experience in organizational culture development, employees relations, HRM or related job in preferably global companies and companies in the IT sector.
* Various experience in executing and devising communications strategies.
* Have excellent communication skills, analytical skill and problem-solving skills.
* Have excellent negotiating skills and can work under high pressure.
* Good knowledge of Vietnam labor law and regulations.
* Can speak both Vietnamese and English fluently
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training opportunities
- International Working Environment