Mô tả công việc
- Be great trouble-shooters and must be up to date with the latest technology.
- Devise specification and in depth documentation for the design. Makes sure that field devices, instrumentation systems, communication networks and interfaces are working properly. Make certain that equipments to run smoothly once delivering to customers.
- Support to sale department such as engineer advisor.
- Other tasks as requested by line manager and will be discussed during the interview.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Understanding of automation system & Vision..
- Understanding of machinery and equipment system of a food manufacturing factory.
- Understanding of the standards and norms of safety, environment, health at a confectionary factory.
- Know about sub-contractor for M&E (mechanical and electrical), food machinery and equipment in both locally and internationally.
- Projects evaluation and management.
Professional and technical Skills
- Reporting and presentation skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Autocad, Internet, Email...
- Fairly good at English.
General Skills / Attributes
- Team work, interpersonal skill, problem solving.
- Strong analytical and organizing ability.
- Integrity, hard-working, sociable, careful, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, ability to work under high pressure and be willing to learn new things.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University graduate of Technique in Automation major or related fields.
- At least 2 years of working experience related to Automation, machinery and equipment of food industry.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Unemployment Insurance according Labour Law
- Professional and dynamic working environment, Opportunities for overseas training