Mô tả công việc
- This role is responsible for the customization and development of the KN FreightNet FCL Asia product as well as the implementation and execution of the inbound strategy to deliver the financial and volume targets in the country.
- He / she will report directly to General Manager - Seafreight Vietnam with a dotted line to the Regional Manager - Asia Anchor Line, South Asia Pacific.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Validate short- and medium term operational- and commercial goals for your country in collaboration with Regional Manager - Asia Anchor Line and General Manager of Seafreight Vietnam
- Translate volume and financial targets into visitor, MQL and customer targets Agree sales and marketing funnel with Sales + Marketing Director/Manager Track and review sales and marketing funnel
- Establish close loop reporting with sales + ensure relevant information about product and campaigns is shared consistently and proactively through a.o. e-mail, dashboard and reports
- Drive local training and awareness sessions with key stakeholders. Arm sales with the right tools and knowledge to ensure correct positioning of KN FreightNet FCL Asia to external customers Participate in weekly sales/marketing meeting
- Conduct customer interviews and product validation reviews to ensure product features and UIX meet the requirements of the local market
- Create and enhance the customer persona including but not limited to buying behaviors, demographics, firmographics and workforce characteristics
- Continuously review and enhance the KN FreightNet FCL Asia positioning / unique selling propositions Develop the KN FreightNet FCL Asia messaging strategy in natural language
- Develop and implement the KN FreightNet FCL Asia content marketing strategy in natural language
- Perform market mapping to identify prospects in line with the established persona
- Obtain e-mails of decision makers of prospected companies to include in e-mail campaigns
- Identify market trends and maintain a start-up radar of market places and (local) companies with a digital freight forwarding profile
- Benchmark KN FreightNet FCL Asia front-end features and UIX against competition and provide recommendation for improvement to Regional Manager
- Identify collaboration opportunities (market places, portals, communities) to allow KN FreightNet FCL Asia to rapidly expand its digital footprint, backlinks and volume growth
- The KN FreightNet FCL Asia Growth Hacker will drive the top of the funnel throughout the customer engagement cycle.
- Website and app development
- Continuously seek ways to improve website functionality and customer experience
- Support the website design sprints through testing and validation. Outline gaps and recommendations for improvement where necessary
- Support the Customer Service where needed during peak periods to maintain operational excellence
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor Degree in International business or other related fields
- At least 01 year experience in Sea Logistics (FCL) liner operations or manufacturing. Industry knowledge is a plus.
- Have experience in “Smarketing” and/or business development; Have experience in website development and feature enhancements;
- Have experience in intelligence and analytics (preferably through Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager); Have experience in inbound marketing (preferably supported by Microsoft Dynamics or HubSpot);
- Have experience in writing blogs / content and distributing content on social media (preferably thought CoreMedia, TYPO3 and/or Hootsuite); and
- Have a proven track record in search engine optimization (SEO) and paid advertising (SEM & Programmatic). UIX Design
- Ability to communicate English and Vietnamese fluently
*Good reasons to join:
- Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services.
- Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards and benefits.
*** Chỉ nhận hồ sơ Tiếng Anh
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 18 days anual leave
- Internal and external training