Mô tả công việc
We are on a mission to help adults acquire English as a life-long skill to enhance their communication ability and life quality
We are committed to creating an engaging working environment that all staff are proud to be part of and are supported to grow personally and professionally.
* Job Description
• Teaching English to adult students in class with Vietnamese as a medium of support for better understanding, especially beginner-level students
• Periodically assess students and report to the school and parents
• Work with and support Vietnamese English Teachers, Personal Tutors and other school staff as required
• Take part in and support the school’s activities and events
• Other tasks assigned by Academic management as required
* Working in shift 8h per day.
- Vietnamese Teacher: 44 hours per week
- Foreign Teacher: 40 hours per week
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor/Master Degree in English/ Pedagogy/ Linguistic (required)
• Professional qualifications – TESOL/CELTA/TEFL etc.
• Weekday evening and weekend availability
• Experience in teaching English to teens and adults preferred
• Enthusiasm and passion for education
• Outgoing and loves working with people from diverse backgrounds
* Foreign Teacher: Native Speaker (Obligatory)
* Compensation and Benefits
• Salary: negotiable dependent on experience and qualifications
- Vietnamese Teacher: from 12,000,000 VND++
- Foreign Teacher: From 1,700 USD ++
• 13th month bonus salary
• Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
• Annual Recognition and Awards for outstanding teaching performance
• Professional, open, exciting, fun and friendly working environment
• Teaching content, tools and materials are already available while at the same time allow for Teacher classroom creativity.
• Annual company teambuilding trip and outing
• Birthday celebration and other seasonal celebrations and festivities
Please send your CV in English.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment