Mô tả công việc
Under the guidance of the VP of Resort Marketing, responsible for creating the overall image and positioning of the Resort. Sets and communicates resort direction, process, and expectations. Initiates new activities and manages existing programmes to further the resort’s image, as well as controls activities that detract from or are not in line with the resort positioning.
The role will work closely with sub-brands to align marketing efforts and messages.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Budgeting: manage annual marketing budget and develops a communications plan with specific goals and budgets. Ensures that budgets are adhered to and P&L statements are checked.
2. Planning: Collaborates with related departments and sub-brands to plan and develop the annual marketing calendar for the resort. Standards: Ensures that the corporate ID manual is kept up-to-date and implemented as appropriate.
3. Oversees all activities of the marketing, in-house art department and ensures goals, timelines and brand standards are adhered to at all times.
4. Joint marketing: oversees liaison with sub-brands and corporate partners (like for like) companies and agencies such as tourism bureau, banks, credit card companies and alike including responding to media alerts, promotion and partnership opportunities, etc
5. E-commerce: sets goals for and oversees the management of resort’s web sites, coordination of all other relevant sites, social media, the monitoring of 3rd party website presence – i.e. hotel listings, supplying copy, descriptions, images, logos, etc.
6. Supervises and directs photography for advertising, collateral and public relations purposes in liaison with the advertising agency (if have). Oversees print production with graphic designer and printers, ensuring integrity of and brand style for print production with reference to guidelines and provision of guidelines to suppliers and associates where appropriate.
7. Oversees production of all collaterals in line with hotel image and business needs.
8. Monitors activities of competitor hotels and trends within the industry.
9. Creates and maintains positive, professional working environment.
1. Is pro-active in the planning of DM and EDM activities in line with business needs and oversees their execution. Takes an integrated approach to activities, ensuring a consistent and quality image is projected. Monitors and reviews the response rates to improve and take corrective measures.
2. Ensures all distribution channels and loyalty programmes are fully utilized. Conducts regular reviews to ensure all appropriate systems and procedures are in place. Evaluates performance and sets corrective measures where necessary.
3. Oversees property reputation management through social media and other emerging platforms. Ensure that the Social strategy is in line with that of brand and is effectively targeting the demographics of the resort.
4. Oversees digital activities
5. Supports online pull-through of other cluster initiatives
6. Identifies local digital marketing opportunities for the resort, and works with the team to execute tests/pilots
1. Liaises with department heads to ascertain business needs and works with advertising agency on revenue producing departments for tactical advertising campaigns, creative and media plans.
2. Manages and aligns advertising opportunities and spend. Maintains budget control and avoids duplication of advertising appearances by channeling media placements through sub-brands.
3. Ensures that the creative message and media activities are consistent with Hoiana standards and projects a consistent high-quality message.
4. Monitors and maintains media schedules as well as prompt settlement of accounts.
1. Coordinates and executes production of all printed materials, with assistance of advertising agencies or in house graphic artist, following the specifications stipulated in the corporate ID manual.
2. Supervises the production and quality of all displays and temporary signage in hotel public areas.
3. Supervises and budgets for quality gift items as appropriate. Ensures correct usage of property logo on gift items as stipulated in corporate ID manual.
4. Supervises the in-house graphic designer
Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việc
Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
Good Communication and writing skills
Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or related field.
4 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Experience in agencies or Integrated Resort is a plus.