Mô tả công việc
Salary: VND 26,771,906 per month (non- negotiable)
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours/week
Monday to Thursday - hours of work are from 8:00 am to 17:00 pm
Friday – hours of work are from 8:00 am to 13:30 pm
Issuance Date: May 22nd, 2019
Closing Date: June 02nd, 2019
• All employees of the Embassy of Canada to Vietnam and the Consulate General of Canada in Ho Chi Minh City.
• Individuals who are eligible to work in Vietnam.
All applicants must:
• Clearly demonstrate on their application that they meet all of the mandatory and rated qualifications stated below. Failure to do so will result in your application being rejected.
• Submit resumes with cover letter, stating his/her interest and suitability, by the closing date. Note that applications received after the closing date will be disqualified.
• Submit via VietnamWorks.
• Write “For the Emergency Administrative Assistant position” in the subject line of the email.
• Please note that applications received may also be considered for other potential temporary/full time positions of similar work, which may become available in the next 12 months.
The Administrative Assistant will report to the Head of Development Cooperation, and provide: administrative support to Development Section team; support local contracting and financial administration processes; and carry out other related duties as required.
A. Administrative support to Development Section:
1. Maintaining the agenda of the program manager, and coordinating the schedules of the team members;
2. Carrying out logistical and administrative arrangements for conferences, workshops, meetings, receptions, and other related events;
3. Carrying out air flight, vehicle, hotel and other logistical arrangements for team members and official visitors;
4. Drafting correspondence, including diplomatic notes for travel visas, and other;
5. Maintaining information databases and electronic and paper filing systems;
6. Facilitating preparation of information packages and briefing books;
7. Maintaining office supplies, including ordering and inventory tracking;
8. Facilitating smooth functioning of office, including follow-up on any computer network, telephone, printer, or office maintenance issues with the appropriate sections at the Embassy;
9. Providing translation and interpretation services as required;
10. Greeting visitors to the Embassy, escorting them to and from their meeting rooms and assisting with refreshments as required.
B. Local contracting and financial administration:
1. Under the supervision of the program manager, administering the operations budget, in accordance with applicable Government of Canada laws, regulations and policies;
2. Working closely and collaboratively with the Embassy accounting section on financial and contractual issues;
3. Preparing quarterly reports on advances, hospitality budget, warehoused items, other;
4. Assisting team members with preparation of travel requests, fund advances, and expense claims;
5. Reviewing team member expense claims for accuracy and completeness, and ensuring proper accounts coding;
6. Ensuring payment of invoices;
7. Maintaining of financial and contractual documents and records.
C. Other related duties:
Perform other duties as required to support the Development Section, the Mission, and the Government of Canada.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University or technical degree from a recognized institution in administration, business, or related.
• Excellent proficiency in English (reading, writing and speaking);
• Native fluency in Vietnamese (reading, writing and speaking).
• Experience in providing administrative support to a program manager and team members;
• Experience in budget administration and records management;
• Experience with computer use, including Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, internet.
• Knowledge of Vietnamese government structure, ministries and agencies;
• Knowledge of general office procedures and practices;
• Negotiation skills;
• Time and task management skills;
• Effective English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking);
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently;
• Ability to carry out online searches and to compile information/reports;
• Ability to edit and format documents;
• Familiarity with use of social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
• Professional Integrity;
• Good Judgement;
• Adaptable and Flexible;
• Collaborative and teamwork oriented;
• Client Focussed and a network/alliance builder.
* Asset qualifications:
• Proficiency in French is desirable (reading, writing and speaking).
• Experience in working with embassies, diplomatic missions, international organizations, development assistance projects/programs.
* Conditions of employment:
• An appointment to the position for the successful candidate will be subject to Medical Clearance and Reliability (security) Status Check (RS), obtained by Management.
• Only short-listed applicants will be contacted by the Human Resources section.
• The Government of Canada is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds irrespective of race, color, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Opportunity to prove your ability and develop yourself
- Professional and international working environment