Mô tả công việc
- Perform and monitor daily accounting activities as recording into accounting software timely and accurately, following account AR, CAPEX, and a part of Costing job.
- Review accounting records and transactions for accuracy, timeliness and adequacy of supporting documentation.
- Ensures compliance with internal policies, governmental regulations, and Vietnam Accounting Standard.
- Assist Finance Manager for reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Liaise with internal/ external auditors, tax and other government bodies on related matters
- Other ad-hoc analyses/reports as required by Finance Manager
- In charge all kind of tax reports (including Personal Income Tax (PIT), Corporate Income Tax (CIT) and Foreign Corporate Tax (FCT) etc)
- Liaise with tax consultants and tax authorities as needed
- Organize the monthly closing and ensure all financial statements and reports are compiled and consolidated on a timely basis.
- Closing involvement as per monthly checklist circulated by Finance Manager.
- Check the detailed balance GL accounts to ensure it is tally. Any deviation needs to be investigated and corrected.
Yêu cầu công việc
University graduate at least
Accounting experience: 3 years or more
Prefer experience in a global company
Deep knowledge of Vietnamese accounting standard (VAS).
Communication ability in English.
Knowledge/experience of ERP system, SAP system is preferable
Team work, and can be work under high pressure.
Excellent analysis skills
Ability to collaborate with a multi-department team.
Ability to handle stress, proactive thinking, good initiative, and readiness for changes are essential demands at work.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training route in US, Japan or other countries (if any)
- Transportation (from HCMC, Bien Hoa, Binh Duong)