- Ensuring teaching quality at the center.
- Involving in recruiting teachers if required.
- Handling all academic issues related at the center.
- Managing Teachers, Academic Affairs Coordinators (AA.C) and Teaching Assistants (TA).
- Reporting according to regulations.
* Job description
- Teacher Management
- Arranging teachers’ schedule.
- Checking teachers’ attendance before classes.
- Checking and ensuring the accuracy of teachers’ timesheet.
- Observing and evaluating teachers’ performance.
- Giving induction to new/inexperienced teachers.
- Handling all issues related to teachers at the center.
* AA.C and TA Management
- Evaluating working performance of AA.C and TA.
- Assigning AA.C or TA to tutor students as planned.
- Training AA.C and TA in teaching methods and classroom management.
- Organizing and evaluating teaching practicum of AA.C and TA.
* Class management
- Advising CM on opening new classes.
- Observing and evaluating students’ performance in order to set up tutoring plans.
- Arranging exam schedules, filing test results and preserving test booklets.
- Surveying students and parents’ feedback.
- Solving students and parents’ feedback within 24 hours.
- End-of-course reporting and certificate awarding.
- Assigning grading mid-term and final tests or scoring when needed.
- Meeting KPIs on students’ re-enrolment.
* Teaching and Other Academic Affairs
- Substituting when some teacher’s absent (no more than 3 sessions for a new class).
- Planning and implementing academic activities.
- Being examiners when needed.
- Other tasks as required.
- Working location: HCMC
Mô tả công việc
Yêu cầu công việc
- Gender: Male/Female
- Age: 27 or above
- Qualifications: Bachelor in English or equivalent. Master in TESOL or Applied Linguistics is preferable.
- Excellent in teaching.
+ 5 years in teaching English at different programs and levels. Priority is given to those who are able to teach exam preparations (IELTS, TOEIC).
- Fluent oral and written communication in English.
- Having experiences in managerial role.
- Affable but decisive, mature in dealing with people.